Careers At Herdy
Want to join the herdy team?
Financial Administrator - Kendal
Would you like to work with dynamic and rapidly growing company based in the Lake District? Herdy is looking for an enthusiastic financial administrator who has experience in managing accounts to join their head office team in Kendal.
- Knowledge of accounting software packages including Xero, Sage and Excel.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent numeracy.
- Good communication skills.
- Working on your own initiative within our small team.
- Self motivated and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure.
- AAT Qualified.
- Customer order processing.
- Customer payments.
- Purchase orders/ goods in.
- Preparation of supplier payments.
- Communication with our suppliers, warehouse, herdy shops and banks.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Petty cash.
- Sage 50 accounts / Xero Accounts.
- Stock control.
- Preparation of quarterly accounts.
- Debtor letters/ credit control.
- Director’s expenses.
- Cost analysis.
- Herdy shop orders and shop cash reconciliation.
- General office administration.
You will have been working as a Financial Administrator for three years and be AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualified.
Applicants should submit a C.V. to Diane Hannah - email@example.com