How To Make a Mother's Day Card
Get crafty this Mother's Day and create this fun, lovable card. Made to make your mum smile!
Print out a copy of the free cutting template and follow the step by-step instructions.
You will need:
- 1x A6 blank card.
- Green card.
- Pom pom maker.
- Glue stick.
- Our free card template.
1. Using a small size pom pom maker, create a pom pom to form the herdy body. Illustrated here in our blue herdy yarn as an example.
2. Cut around the outer line of the hedgerow shapes.
3. Stick one of the hedgerow shapes onto the front of the card.
4. Cut around the outer line of the herdy body.
5. Stick the body of the little herdy onto of the hedgerow shape.
6. Using a pencil and modelling clay, create a small hole to thread the wool from the pom pom through as illustrated.
7. Fix in place with sellotape and trim the excess wool.
8. Stick the second hedgerow shape over the sellotaped wool.
9. Cut around the outer line of the herdy head and stick in place of the second hedgerow.
11. Your Mother's Day card is complete! Finish with a personalised message to your mum and don't forget to share with us your finished card.