Get crafty with Herdy this Valentine’s Day and create this fun, lovable Valentine's card, inspired by our Love Ewe ceramic Herdy. Guaranteed to make someone smile!
Print out a copy of the free cutting template (click here to download) and follow the step-by-step instructions.
What you need to make a Herdy Valentine's Card
1x A6-sized red card
Double-sided tape or glue
How to make a Herdy Valentine's Card
1. Cut around the outer line of the card background
2. Fold in half along the central line
3. Take your red A6 card and fold in half
4. Place the card background template over the red folded card
5. With scissors, cut the slots to create the two pop-up supports
6. Fold the two pop-up supports over as shown
7. With scissors, cut around the outer line of the two mountain shapes
8. Draw around the mountain shapes with a pencil onto the grey card
9. Cut out the shapes drawn onto the grey card
10. Using double-sided tape (or glue, but this can ooze!), attach the first mountain to the card background
11. Place a small piece of double-sided tape on the first pop-up support, then stick the second mountain onto the pop-up support
12. With scissors, cut around the Valentine’s Yan Herdy
13. Place a small piece of double-sided tape on the second pop-up support, then stick the Valentine’s Yan Herdy onto the support
14. Your pop-up Valentine’s Love Ewe card is complete!
15. Finish with a personalised love ewe message, and don’t forget to share…
Say "I Love Ewe" To That Special Someone
Do you like to make your own cards for that special someone? Or do you prefer to give gifts instead? Let's have a natter in the comments below, or join the flock on our Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or email us.