How To Make A Herdy Felt Gift Bag
We’re in full-on crafty mood as we approach Christmas! Hot on the heels of our Herdy Christmas stocking how to, we’ve made an adorable felt gift bag to go with our fabulous new range of colourful jewellery. And ewe can too!
All you need to do is get sewing, then fill them full of herdy jewellery!
What you need to make Herdy felt gift bags
- Coloured felt
- white felt
- black sequins
- coloured threads
- coloured ribbon
- sewing needles
How to make a Herdy felt gift bag
1. Choose your coloured felt.
3. Cut two rectangle shapes in the coloured felt you chose. These will form the front and back of the bag.
4. Cut out the “peep” face detail in white felt.
5. Pin the “peep” face shape onto one of the coloured rectangle shapes and sew into place with white thread.
6. Take two black sequins and sew into place with black thread.
7. Pin the two rectangle shapes together and pin a 44cm length of ribbon—as shown—to become the bow tie.
8. Sew around the edges with the colour-matching thread, remembering to use white on the “peep” face section to complete the bag.
9. Your Herdy felt gift bag is complete!
Related Herdy World Posts