How To: Herdy Halloween Pumpkin
Get all spooky this halloween with a Herdy Pumpkin!
We have chosen Herdy Count Dracula and Herdy Frankenstein for our Halloween pumpkin design, however be sure to also look at our Half Term Spooky Pebbles How-to for some additional halloween pumpkin ideas and pumpkin templates.
Print out a copy of the free pumpkin carving stencil and follow these easy pumpkin carving step-by-step instructions.
What you need to make a herdy pumpkin
- A Pumpkin!
- large spoon to scoop out pumpkin;
- sharp knife;
- craft or small-bladed knife;
- and tea lights.
How to make your herdy halloween pumpkin
1. Draw around a bowl or plate to create a lid shape on top of pumpkin.
2. Cut around the lid shape and scoop out the insides of the pumpkin.
3. Print out the free cutting template. Cut out the paper face shapes to draw around with pen.
4. Cut out the facial details such as eyes and mouth, and cut away the pumpkin skin to form the collar, hair, and outlines.
5. Wait till it gets dark and light up your pumpkin with a tea light… eeeeek!